[FFmpeg-user] creating h264 .mp4 MBAFF tff/bff h264 with AAC audio

Albert Scholtalbers compuvision.sr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:20:53 CET 2012

> Feel free to make modifications to this file, which may fit your
> desired purpose:
>
> http://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/wiki/x264EncodingGuide

Will do so, aha, all option needs to be separated if I found the correct
command line. I think that  part of the confusion is caused by fact that
the interlaced option don't work under x264
f:\ffmpeg.exe -i "f:\sample.mpg" -vcodec h264 -b 1500k  -x264opts
interlaced:tff=1 -strict -2 -acodec aac -ab 128k f:\output-bff.mp4
will produce progressive video instead of interlaced video. Post on forums
suggest to use -flags +ildct+ilme