[FFmpeg-user] how to ­get h264 stream from webc­am with hardware H264 en

Fing Cmo fingcmo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 22:34:11 CET 2012

Carl,

Thanks for the response. I did not think this was top posting since I was
asking you to clarify the command that you said worked for you in response
to the question of this thread. Maybe I still don't know what top posting
is :(

As for hardware encoding being slower,  can you provide link of that
conclusion.
I am working on a benchmarking project to academically prove or disprove
this in ARM chips with HW H264 accelerators.

Thanks,
Fing.