[FFmpeg-user] FLV --> MP4 Conversion Audio/Video Out of Sync

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Dec 24 13:30:02 CET 2012

Leo Papadopoulos <leo <at> telecomcto.com> writes:

> ffmpeg -i telecomcto.flv -c:v libx264 -crf 23
> -preset medium -vsync 1 -r 25 -c:a aac -strict -2
> -b:a 64k -ar 44100 -ac 1 Xtelecomctotest.mp4

The input video has 30fps, so this is not an optimal command line /
the r option should not be needed.
(Does -vsync 1 really make a difference?)

Note that above command line does something else than the one
you posted that works fine here, I am curious why it does not
work for you, if you (also) want to find out why, please post
the complete, uncut console output of your failing command.

Merry Christmas, Carl Eugen

PS: No top-posting does not mean no quoting, so there still is
room for improvement;-)