[FFmpeg-user] No accelerated colorspace conversion found from yuv422p to rgb24

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Dec 24 16:11:51 CET 2012

Ronny Bismark <tum.bismark <at> gmail.com> writes:

> One Question: where should I remove all these options?
> by compiling ffmpeg? because I didn't set these options.

Whoever installed the ffmpeg executable you tested did;-)

> FFmpeg (git clone --depth 1 git://source.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg)
> ./configure --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-nonfree
> --enable-libvpx --enable-postproc --enable-libmp3lame
> --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb
> --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libx264
> --enable-shared --enable-swscale --enable-pic

There are (probably) other ways to fix this, but to make things
simple, please just remove "--enable-shared --enable-libpostproc
--enable-swscale" from your configure line.
If --enable-pic is really necessary, that may be a bug, testing
and reporting this would be very welcome!

> make
> sudo checkinstall --pkgname=ffmpeg
> --pkgversion="7:$(date +%Y%m%d%H%M)-git" --backup=no
> --deldoc=yes --fstrans=no --default
> hash x264 ffmpeg ffplay ffprobe

Just for your information in case you don't know:
If you compile ffmpeg without "--enable-shared"
(which I strongly recommend if you are testing things)
you don't have to install it, you can copy the resulting
binary wherever you want it (/usr/local/bin) or run it
from the build directory.

Please do not top-post on FFmpeg mailing list: I am
trying to help in my free time, it would be nice if
you could try to follow the mailing list rules
explained on http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html

Merry Christmas, Carl Eugen