[FFmpeg-user] RTSP grab from IP camera using ffmpeg

tovis mailer.tovis at freemail.hu
Wed Feb 8 18:46:14 CET 2012

Hi everybody!
After, that I have to manage configure/compile/install latest git version
of ffmpeg - thanks to Carl Eugen Hoyos - I have try to put it on work.
I need to grab and make a snapshot from rtsp stream, coming from IP camera.
(Later I have used openRTSP, make a clip for 1-3 sec and get one frame
using ffmpeg)
At first I have tried this command, simply grab stream to a file:

$ ffmpeg -i rtsp://user:password@172.16.3.2/mjpeg -an clip.mjpeg >log 2>&1

but I have a lot of error messages and nothing in the clip - log at
http://pastebin.com/uGhNJnTi

Could some one help what could be wrong?

Sincerely
  tovis