[FFmpeg-user] dvbsub problem

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Feb 9 12:25:12 CET 2012

Colin Rosenthal <csr <at> statsbiblioteket.dk> writes:

> > Please provide command line and complete, uncut console output
> > (and explain - again - what is wrong with the output file).
>
> Are email attachments ok or would you prefer the output posted
> in directly?

We don't want to overburden our users, I found a sample and
tested myself.

The problem is probably related to ticket #531, -copyinkf does not
work anymore (and only allowed to copy only subs anyway), feel free
to add yourself to CC there (or find out how to force keyframes for
subtitle streams).

Carl Eugen