[FFmpeg-user] SMPTE 302m (unknown codec s302m)

James Darnley james.darnley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:06:33 CET 2012

On 2012-02-09 17:57, Paul Salman wrote:
> Sorry, what part was rude?  You stated the console output was missing, so I tried posting it again. I apologize, although I'm not sure what I did wrong :).

Placing your reply above the quoted text is poor etiquette for this
mailing list.

You didn't post the full output from ffmpeg because what you posted
lacks the version information and the configure line.  You should copy
everything that ffmpeg prints to your terminal from the moment it starts
to the moment it exits.