[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg and ffmpeg-php cont

Artyom Khmelnitsky temak82 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 22:56:57 CET 2012

Hello,

I asked this maybe a week ago and have not had a chance to respond until now. I will put up a new post to clarify my previous question.

Has anyone been successful at compiling ffmpeg v0.10 with ffmpeg-php 6.0 and have the ffmpeg module show up when running the 'php -m' command? If so, could anyone let me know how you have done this? I have no problem compiling ffmpeg with --shared-enabled flag and then getting it setup with older version of ffmpeg, but with the latest 0.10 Freedom version, it does not work. I get no errors either, it just does not get picked up by php for some reason. PHP version is either 5.2.17 or 5.3.x depending on the server.

Thank you in advance