[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg and ffmpeg-php cont

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Feb 14 00:36:19 CET 2012

there is no support and will never be any stable one i guess
ffmpeg-php was always quite unuseable since you never could
do anything other as read some meta-data, maybe there exists
some php-library which does the same - reading file metadata
is not rocket science and needs not really native
support in form of a binary in php to be done