[FFmpeg-user] Bad stream header info - need to fix/override

Mike Brown brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Wed Feb 15 02:37:37 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 02:51:40PM -0600, Mike Brown wrote:

Ignore the following.  The ffmpeg I was using was from Dec of 2010, which I
wouldn't think couldn't ID the audio, but silly me, it doesn't.  The latest
Win download now shows the correct info.

Sorry to have bothered you guys and gals.

MB

--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com | vidiot at vidiot.net            /~\ The ASCII
        6082066843 at email.uscc.net (140 char limit)       \ / Ribbon Campaign