[FFmpeg-user] web videos with flv

Fernanda Rebelatto fernanda.rebelatto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:51:12 CET 2012

Em 17 de fevereiro de 2012 14:41, Reindl Harald
<h.reindl at thelounge.net> escreveu:
>> When I change the resolution of the video, it gets smaller. But if I
>> do not change? if I use the original size, the file is common to get
>> bigger? I thought that would turn my flv video to a minor.
>
> the bitrate and used codec does affect the size much more than
> the resolution - mostly the bitrate, remind wthat KILOBIT PER SECOND
> does mean :-)

I've been changing the bitrate. it really makes much difference in
file size. but the video can not lose much quality. so I can not
greatly reduce the bitrate.

So in conclusion: It is best not to use flv? This will work on the
player from adobe? I can do streaming?

Att.,
Fernanda Rebelatto
--