[FFmpeg-user] web videos with flv

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Feb 17 18:57:02 CET 2012

Am 17.02.2012 18:53, schrieb Maurice Randall:
>> From: "Reindl Harald" <h.reindl at thelounge.net>
>
> I merely tried to help someone who posted a question. I will stop and
> let you help him instead. He can follow your direction.
>
> It seems like everytime I see a response from you it is argumentative
> and negative. This mailing list should be only for those who wish
> to be helpful and professional, not for people such as you, Reindl.

and you are not helpful by telling people wrong things
after they became a reccomendation which works on all
thinkable devices and if you start to explain me the
world like "FLV is only a container" by having not
readen any ffmpeg-manuals as it seems i become negative

yes, and this will also happen in the future by get
answers correcting me which are proven wrong