[FFmpeg-user] Need Help For PCM ->MP3 frame

Ajita Pandey Ajita-Pandey at hcl.com
Tue Feb 21 09:09:01 CET 2012

Hi all,

I am getting stuck with the conversion of PCM signed 8 bit format to MP3 frames.
How the PCM data will be converted into MP3.

One more thing I want to know in ffmpeg code if I am trying to decode MP3 data what is the in between output is that PCM data or something else.
Please suggest me some links where I can get some sort of info I have tried a lot.

Regards,
Techno2007

::DISCLAIMER::