[FFmpeg-user] output w/ two audio tracks

get8p get8p at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 00:36:38 CET 2012

Heythere.
I got plenty of episodes of a show, with english and russian audio tracks.
Now, the thing is, russian audiotracks are lying in the folder separated
from containers with the video and english tracks, when I need THEM to be
INSIDE the containers, with the video and english tracks. Tracks are named
after containers, they got the same names, the extension is just different.
(like 1.mkv, 1.mp3, 2.mkv, 2.mp3...)
I need to write a .bat file that would join the files with the same name
into new container, using FFMpeg.
I tried
*FOR %%i IN (*.mkv) DO (
ffmpeg -i %%i -i "%%~ni".mp3 -acodec copy -vcodec copy "%%~ni"1.mkv )*
It does join all equally named video and .mp3's files with the same name
into new container(adding "1" to it's name), but only if initial container
doesn't have the audio track inside of it. If it does, then the command
simply making a copy of original container, and won't add another track.

Any1, help with the code please.