[FFmpeg-user] ac3 to mp3 converting bug

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Fri Jul 6 04:09:10 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 11:20:00AM -0600, Roger Pack wrote:

> > Also we need fate clients for (fate.ffmpeg.org) that lack SSE2 or
> > other modern things so such issues are caught earlier.
> >
> > If you or someone else could spare some cpu cycles and run a fate
> > client per cronjob or occasionally this would be very helpfull for
> > detecting this kind of bugs early
>
> I'd be happy to chip in a few bucks to purchase boxes if it would help at all :P
> -r

We need not only boxes but also some people admining them.
What i had in mind was more that maybe someone who still has such
old hardware in use but has enough unused cpu time could setup a
cronjob.

In fact, the RIAA has been known to suggest that students drop out
of college or go to community college in order to be able to afford
settlements. -- The RIAA