[FFmpeg-user] Copying YUV data take huge amount of memory and time

Tim Nicholson nichot20 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 17:01:12 CEST 2012

On 06/07/12 15:36, Ajita Pandey wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am integrating hardware codecs in ffmpeg code.
> But while I am trying decode video data using function virtual to physical memory it takes lots of time and memory.
> The api used to copy data is ioremap.
> Can any one suggest how can I reduce this overhead so that it takes less amount of time and memory.
>
> Regards,
> Ajita
>

> ::DISCLAIMER::
>
> [...]

Please do not hijack threads, but start a new subject if that is what is
needed. You are also expected to provide complete uncut console output
to show what has happened.

Since you are are asking a question about hardware integration, this may
not be possible and suggests that this may not be the most appropriate
forum to ask about such matters. Have you tried libav-user?

--
Tim