[FFmpeg-user] ac3 to mp3 converting bug

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Fri Jul 6 18:09:57 CEST 2012

Michael Niedermayer wrote on Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:43:18 +0200:

> please retry, should be fixed.

It is. Thanks a lot.

Just curious: Will sse assembler code reappear (or was there never
such code that worked)? I mean, especially old CPUs need all help
for speed increase they can get.

> Also we need fate clients for (fate.ffmpeg.org) that lack SSE2 or
> other modern things so such issues are caught earlier.

> If you or someone else could spare some cpu cycles and run a fate
> client per cronjob or occasionally this would be very helpfull for
> detecting this kind of bugs early

I could run 'make fate' every now and then when I update and recompile
ffmpeg (like twice a month) if that would help. (Please see my other
posting for 'make fate' errors.)

Ingo