[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg libx264 encode for quicktime

James Hearon j_hearon at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 03:06:30 CEST 2012

Thank you.
Yep.  Seems -pix_fmt yuv420p is what quicktime needed.  I thought the input raw video, captured in i-movie and exported as 422 which is yuv422p10le, was all good now in ffmpegand no need to convert -pix_fmt.  Glad someone on the list could help me with this.   I really appreciate the help.
...will also include console output next time.