[FFmpeg-user] Tagging audio channels

Tim Nicholson nichot20 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 16:35:58 CEST 2012

On 13/07/12 14:42, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

>>> Could you provide a sample?
>>
>> http://www.datafilehost.com/download-cb948a88.html
>
> The file has four streams, you were originally asking to
> tag a stream with four channels as LRLR, I don't think this
> is (easily) possible.

True, sorry to confuse, but in Quicktime you can have it for either layout..

4ch 1 stream version L/R L/R:-

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-ae6a91cd.html

I was just trying to see if it was possible in any way shape or form,
and had come to the conclusion it was unlikely...
I think from what you say that is still the case.

--
Tim