[FFmpeg-user] Zeranoe Windows builds spiking CPU to 100% randomly

Jan Ehrhardt phpdev at ehrhardt.nl
Mon Jul 16 10:53:27 CEST 2012

Kyle in gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.user (Sun, 15 Jul 2012 22:11:57 -0400):
>I finally got the hang to appear and that was after completely updating
>the toolchain+x264+ffmpeg to the latest. This is in fact a issue with
>the latest of everything.
>
>I bet the MinGW-w64 guys would know more about this issue. If someone
>could send over the information to their mailing list that would really
>help. I will if no one else can, but it might take a while.

Mingw64 2.0.4 has more issues:
http://www.avidemux.org/smf/index.php?topic=10761.msg57903#msg57903

It will not let you compile older FFmpeg sources. I am going back to
2.0.3 (but the first 2 attempts with your 3.0.5 script failed...).

Jan