[FFmpeg-user] Sliding text banner (was: Newbie questions)

Orbisoft Support inbox.mirror.orbisoft at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 10:31:19 CEST 2012

Thanks Carl. I had it at 50 fps previously and changed it to 80. It made
quite a difference on my Dell Laptop in my opinion -- made it scroll across
the screen faster. The question will be will it make a difference should it
be displayed on either of these TVs which we hope to have the webpage on:

a) Sony 40 inch LED TV internet browser:
http://www.sony.co.nz/product/kdl-40ex650
(this TV browser doesn't support Flash flv but does support HTML5 video with
mp4 only. I'm assuming ffmpeg can save as mp4 (with 80fps -- it can save flv
at 80 fps)

b) Samsung 40 inch LED TV internet browser:

http://www.samsung.com/nz/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UA40ES6600MXRD-spec
(this TV browser supports Flash flv and HTML5 video with mp4 or .webm)

Mark