[FFmpeg-user] background process getting terminated

focus television focustelev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 11:31:37 CEST 2012

Hi,
I am using (nohup ffmpeg -i "rtmp://localhost:1935/base2
Playpath=mam1.stream  live=1" -vcodec copy -b:v 700k -c:a copy  -f flv
rtmp://localhost/mal1/mam1 ;)&
I am inputting about 15 repeated streams in the same .sh file in ubuntu

But after some time it is getting terminated. Not sure if it is due to
the bug nohup file or because i close the terminal session.
I tried screen and background but still the process terminates after
some hours.
Not sure what is wrong.
I dont want the log file and want to run it in background so that it
doesnt get terminated when i close ssh.

Any idea?