[FFmpeg-user] libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Resource temporarily unavailable

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Jul 22 13:40:01 CEST 2012

llarevo <at> gmx.net <llarevo <at> gmx.net> writes:

> I can try. But could you please describe the necessary steps a bit more
> detailed? I am not very familiar with git. A list of commands and short
> instructions and where to start or some howto should be sufficient.

Could you test 44b2784?
(make distclean && git checkout 44b2784 && ./configure && make)

I will try to guide you through the bisecting process,
if above works ok you can also try yourself (but it is unfortunately
not always trivial):
git checkout 44b2784
git bisect good
git checkout n0.7
git bisect bad (you should of course test if that is really true)

Carl Eugen