[FFmpeg-user] CODEC_FLAG_SVCD_SCAN_OFFSET deprecated?

Fabrice DELENTE delentef at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:14:36 CEST 2012

Hello.

I'm trying to compile transcode, but compilation fails with

export_ffmpeg.c:452:34: error: ‘CODEC_FLAG_SVCD_SCAN_OFFSET’ undeclared (first use in this function)

It seems that ‘CODEC_FLAG_SVCD_SCAN_OFFSET’ should be defined in
/usr/include/libavcodec/avcodec.h

However, I have downloaded the latest ffmpeg git, and
libavcodec/avcodec.h doesn't define CODEC_FLAG_SVCD_SCAN_OFFSET.

Is transcode out of date, or have I not downloaded the ffmpeg git
version uncorrectly?

Thanks.

--
F. Delente