[FFmpeg-user] custom video enhancements using ffmpeg

Matt Bione matt.bione at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:11:18 CEST 2012

Thanks for all the suggestions. What if I want to use a simple scene cut
detector as the above filter ? I see that there is a sc_threshold but I
think that is used in encoding the stream in general and deciding on when
to put I-frames in particular. Is there a way to say that I want all the
frames where the sc_threshold is crossed to be dumped into a jpg ?

Thanks
Matt