[FFmpeg-user] Legal issues related to Nellymoser/Asao decoding.

Paulo Silva paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:43:14 CEST 2012

No problem. Actually I'm not even an adobe user.

A week ago I knew nothing about Flash (and I still don't). All I know
is that apparently the Adobe FMS doesn't support transcoding, and
actionscript only supports nellymoser and speex (plus a couple of
other formats).

But I was just asked to get Adobe FMS to output audio in aac format.
The first thing I remembered was ffmpeg, which I used to use to
convert audio formats on linux.

I just happened to come across that post in my search for enlightenment.
Finally, I decided to ask directly to the guys at nellymoser.com.
Maybe they know the details of their license.

Thanks
Peace v