[FFmpeg-user] av_find_stream_info takes 20 Sec dvbt.

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:37:22 CEST 2012

Hello Friends,

I was trying to play live dvbt stream.

To play live stream we are using tzap -S -r -c "channel.conf" channel_name
to redirect to dvr0 and then play stream from there.

The main problem we are facing that ffmepg (av_find_stream_info(
pFormatCtx)) taking approx 20 sec to get stream information. which is
causing 20 sec delay in channel switching.

Any idea what could be possible solution for it ?

--
Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma