[FFmpeg-user] av_find_stream_info takes 20 Sec dvbt.

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:48:48 CEST 2012

Thanks Carl.

I have tried probsize and it helped a bit.

Infact last time my conclusion was wrong.

av_open_input_file is taking 12 to 15 sec.

av_find_stream_info taking 5sec as there probesize was 5000000.

after changing  probsize to 1000000 it save approx 2 sec. But
av_open_input_file is same as before.

I googled and found some thing but it does not work for me.
https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/libav-user/2012-May/001926.html

I have tried  AVFMT_FLAG_IGNIDX.

Any other way to solve this problem?

Thanks & Regards