[FFmpeg-user] av_find_stream_info takes 20 Sec dvbt.

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 09:38:33 CEST 2012

Thanks A lot Roger for all the help.

Finally I have fixed that issue.

The problem was only this that I was using depricted API.

I just change open call from av_open_input_file to avformat_open_input and
it's start respecting "probsize".

where av_open_input_file was overwriting my probsize with default value.

I come to know that with some debugging message and with DEPRICTED_API
warning  message.

Thanks again to everybody and hope above information could help other in
that issue.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma

--