[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG for Blu-ray..

kifayat ullah kifayat.ullah at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 13:33:59 CEST 2012

Hi, I'm newbee in ffmpeg.
Does m2ts File created using ffmpeg based on mpeg2video and AC3 audio have known issues releated with sound playback.
I am newbee in ffmpeg, following is what I did to create a m2ts file.
ffmpeg -i /home/user1/Videos/00000.m2ts -vcodec copy -acodec copy -y  /home/user1/Videos/myown.m2ts

it creats m2ts file which is.
1.    Playing fine in VLC, Windows Media Player and Totem Movie Player.
2.    I have created DB structure and put this m2ts file in it, it plays but without sound.

I believe my BD structure is fine, when i analyse the movie in TSPE it comes with this error "Error: Calculating Timestamp Framerate Index was outside the bounds of the array."
when i start scanning of packets and pids it throw a continues warning/error as following.
M2TS Arrival Time Stamp Gap of 403931943 found at offset 0xXXXXXX which seems continues.

any idea ?
in advance thanks.Kif