[FFmpeg-user] ticket 1378: ffmpeg lists every track in a QuickTime file twice

Dave Rice daverice at mac.com
Thu Jun 28 16:02:20 CEST 2012

Hi all,
	I'm creating some files by using Final Cut to capture SDI video to 10 bit uncompressed QuickTime files through a Blackmagic or AJA card. Some (but not all) of the resulting files show every track twice in ffmpeg. I posted an example file and output at https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1378.
	I'd like to figure out if this is an issue with the QuickTime file or with ffmpeg. Any thoughts?
Dave Rice