[FFmpeg-user] "Piping" to c#

Michael Bradshaw mbradshaw at sorensonmedia.com
Thu Jun 28 17:09:57 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:50 AM, Marco Baumgärtner
<kalleernst at googlemail.com> wrote:
> We are not in school I am not expected anything.

You actually *are* expected to try yourself. If you were paying us,
then you wouldn't be expected to do anything. But you're not, and none
of us have time to hold the hand of him/her who won't make any effort.

> That being said, cat is a
> unix command, is it the same as copy in windows?

Googling "cat on windows" should give you some results. You could even
make your own cat in just a few lines of C# code.

But if you're generating the files and calling ffmpeg from your C#
code, you won't need cat, type, or copy, etc. You can just write the
files to ffmpeg's stdin from your C# program.

Also, please don't top-post.