[FFmpeg-user] video delay after audio fix

Andrey Utkin andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 01:01:02 CET 2012

Hi Martin.
We're glad to be helpful for ffmpeg users.
But from my point you have described many different issues, not
closely related to each other. It makes hard to understand you and to
help you.
>From your first post, i got the only thing that there's no player that
plays your video correctly (you mentioned Totem, VLC, FFplay and all
they do not give required behaviour). I assume there's sth wrong with
your file.
You can fix the file by cutting the earlier-starting stream - audio,
in your case.
It will require you to split file into separate files - audio only and
video only, then cutting beginning from audio file, then joining back.
It will be simple ffmpeg commands. If you have difficulties with
making up these commands, post here.

--
Andrey Utkin