[FFmpeg-user] Trouble with LPCM audio from D-VHS deck

Mike Brown brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Thu Mar 8 09:48:39 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 08:29:14AM +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Mike Brown <brown <at> mrvideo.vidiot.com> writes:
>
> > > You will either have to test the patch I posted in this thread
> > > or provide longer samples (possibly with intended output).
> >
> > Never saw the patch.
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.user/35474/focus=35592

As I figured in my previous posting.  It is a source patch file, which I
can do nothing with.  I can only work with executables on my XP boxes.

As Mike Scheutzow indicated on 2/22, it didn't work.  The audio was distorted.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com | vidiot at vidiot.net            /~\ The ASCII
        6082066843 at email.uscc.net (140 char limit)       \ / Ribbon Campaign