[FFmpeg-user] blackframe and blackdetect

LsBender mlefe74 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:51:04 CET 2012

Thanks Clement and Lou-2.
Effectively you were right, my version was out of date.
As you recommended me, I upgraded my ubuntu version from 10.04 to 11.10 and
my ffmpeg version from 0.5 to 0.9.1

I now have the /blackdetect/ filter and I think this one is better than the
blackframe filter for what I want to do.

But I still have to understand how to use this filter, in order to have a
list of when blackframes occurs in my avi files (if it's possible without
encoding).
As soon as I manage to get it work, I tell you.

Once again, thanks for your help.

Marc