[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG File Reading for conversion

Wesley A Cole wesleyacole84 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 00:48:07 CET 2012

Hi, I'm trying to make a .NET app that manages my media in all its forms
(Shows, Music, Playlists, Movies, etc).  I've got most of the work done for
Shows and Music however I'm trying to develop a conversion attribute of the
service that will actively read all my movie/show files and actively convert
them to xvid format which is a pullable format from all my devices in my
home.  If possible I'd like to retain the 5.1 AAC format or at least convert
the 5.1's to a usable 2CH MP3 or 2 CH AAC format so the audio isn't equal to
the video's compression size.  Can you help me d this possibly from the
command line ffmpeg.exe binary.