[FFmpeg-user] passing commands to filters at runtime to change logo

Scott Freeman scottf at tvw.org
Mon Mar 26 11:34:07 CEST 2012

I am interested in changing a logo while encoding. I tried to use the "c"
key at runtime and pasted in the string I used for starting the encode
"movie=overlays/MyLogo.png [logo]; [in][logo] overlay=10:10 [out]"
but I got this error:
Parse error, at least 3 arguments were expected, only 1 given in string
'-vf Parse error, at least 3 arguments were expected, only 1 given in string
Does anyone know the proper way to send a logo change through the filter at
runtime?

thanks in advance