[FFmpeg-user] insert a logo at certain frames

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Fri May 18 01:14:11 CEST 2012

On date Wednesday 2012-05-16 21:40:41 -0300, Rossana Guerra encoded:
> Hi everyone, I need to insert a logo from a certain period of times or
> frames. Is there a way?
> I could insert a logo but it appears during the whole video.

Not directly with libavfilter + overlay.

What you could do, is to create a movie out of the logo, and make it
disapper/appear when it is convenient, not very practical but should
work.

Also note that there is nothing preventing to implement the feature in
the overlay filter and I fancied to do that some times, please add a
ticket so it won't be discarded.

> I am using .avi files.

The format used is irrelevant for filtering purposes.

--
ffmpeg-user random tip #16
Patches are welcome!