[FFmpeg-user] Converting images to video using ffmpeg. Is external morphing needed?

Peter Tap ptrtap at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 10:14:24 CEST 2012

Carl,

Thank you for your help.

My knowledge of morphing is very limited. I would appreciate your help in clearing a confusion that I have.I intend to process images that were digitized from a movie film. There are about 24 images in a second. As there is just a little change from one image to another, I am thinking these images must be as good as morphed images. Do you think morphing would still be required?

Regards,
Peter