[FFmpeg-user] ABUSE: Spam from "ptrtap at yahoo.com"

Peter Tap ptrtap at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 19:32:11 CEST 2012

Jeez. Can we take this idiot off the list? Looking at his other messages on the list, he has nothing constructive to offer.

If only you could use all the free time you have in development of ffmpeg code...

Looking at your past behavior, I am sure you will come back with some more lame remarks. I am adding you to my ignore list.

Peter