[FFmpeg-user] probesize

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Fri May 25 15:41:13 CEST 2012

>________________________________

Sorry meant analysizeduration, had to change it to double the 5000000 ffmpeg normally uses, and i did surf and check for answers, but with the speed ffmpeg changes most searches turned up outofdate stuff, hence coming to the list

ffmpeg -analyzeduration 10000000 -i xx.avi -f mpegts -y a.ts

Is that a good enough command line, the problem is the source material has the tendency to only give the audio stream as the -x264opts keyint are 75/100 depending on the stream coming in.

joolz