[FFmpeg-user] frame accurate durations

Chris Vincze chris-v at moving-picture.com
Thu May 31 13:17:12 CEST 2012

Thanks for this, not really what I'm looking for -- this seems to make lots of segments of one file on one instance of ffmpeg. What I'm trying to do is make one segment on one instance of ffmpeg, but use many instances of ffmpeg running in parallel to get very quick transcoding (and then concatenate the segments later).

But to do this I need the output from ffmpeg to be frame accurate and consistent with the -ss and -t tags, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Oh well.

Thanks for all your help everyone.

chris