[FFmpeg-user] Build LGPL version of FFmpeg for Windows

Michael Raab Michael.Raab at iff.fraunhofer.de
Fri Nov 2 09:42:41 CET 2012

Hi,

the hint helped, but I'm still struggeling. I'm trying to compile with
msvc. Therefore I followed the guide at:
http://blogs.gnome.org/rbultje/2012/09/27/microsoft-visual-studio-support-in-ffmpeg-and-libav/

When trying to configure, I get the following error:
$ ./configure --toolchain=msvc
c99wrap cl is unable to create an executable file.
If c99wrap cl is a cross-compiler, use the --enable-cross-compile option.
Only do this if you know what cross compiling means.
C compiler test failed.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Michael