[FFmpeg-user] mpegts streaming freeezes after 20 seconds

Jacobs jacobhameiri at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:31:00 CET 2012

> 22 fps is less than 25 fps (your requested output fps). Is it a
> problem with being unable to encode fast enough?

How can I check if it is a problem with being unable to encode fast enough?
it may very well be so because this is a android tablet device doing the
encoding.

But I actually do not need 25 fps ( the source is only 1.5 fps ) but mpegts
wont allow me to leave it at 1.5.
Is there any other way without forcing higher fps ?

About stream to file then to udp I will have to check.