[FFmpeg-user] Use build_libstagefright in ffmpeg to build file .so for android

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Nov 7 11:39:57 CET 2012

hsu tom <cherish48624 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> my Build Environment is
>
>    1. Window 7
>    2. Cygwin
>    3. android-NDK-r8b linux version

I will try again since my first answer seem to have
been too subtle:
You claim that you are trying to use the Linux version
of the Android NDK (that is point 3 of above mail).
The NDK contains - among other things - a compiler,
that is an executable that reads c (c++) files and
compiles them. If this executable was made for Linux
(and you claim so), it will not work on Windows.

Carl Eugen