[FFmpeg-user] Audio and Video is out of sync after convert from dvbt source

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Nov 9 10:21:06 CET 2012

Schte Bo <schtebo <at> gmail.com> writes:

> ffmpeg -i datei.m2t -vcodec libx264 -crf 21 -acodec aac
> -ac 2 -ab 192000 -strict experimental -refs 3
> -threads 4 datei.mp4 2> datei.log
>
> console output:

(The idea is of course to post the output here on
the mailing list, external resources tend to
disappear while people in the future may be
interested in how your problem was solved.)

> ffmpeg version 0.8.3-6:0.8.3-6ubuntu2

You have been fooled.
This is not FFmpeg but a fork that has several
hundred known bugs not present in FFmpeg, some
of them security relevant. Please understand
that we therefore cannot support it, please see
http://ffmpeg.org/download.html for supported
versions (current git head is always recommended).

Sorry, Carl Eugen