[FFmpeg-user] Converting numerous files to h264

neoculture23 neoculture23 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 06:29:07 CET 2012

On 10 November 2012 17:13, Francois Visagie <francois.visagie at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Francois, thanks for the reply.

I know nothing about video encoding except in the most generic sense. I
wouldn't know a decent bitrate if it danced into my room one evening,
playing the kazoo and singing "I am a decent bitrate".  ^_^

I am not looking for the perfect bitrate/compression, but rather for a set
of parameters which will work for most of my files with minimal loss of
quality.