[FFmpeg-user] best aproach for one to many streaming in an wifi network

Jacobs jacobhameiri at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:29:26 CET 2012

Hi, I am trying for some time now to configure a live stream from one device
( android tablet ) to many ( 20 tablets ). I have tried many attempts with
udp multicast but I have hi frame loss. this is the ffmpeg command and
output: http://pastebin.com/33J6LDdZ   this is the ffplay ( on windows )
command and
output: http://pastebin.com/TfQVA3VG.
If I try to stream multicast from a windows machine to the android tablet,
the results are much better.

any ideas for a better approach, would rtp multicast give better results ?