[FFmpeg-user] ffplay: RTSP stream from IP camera shows just static image

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 23:36:04 CET 2012

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 09:43:42 +0000 (UTC)
Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> Dâniel Fraga <fragabr <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 08:23:18 +0000 (UTC)
> > Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos <at> ag.or.at> wrote:
> >
> > > I suspect this was fixed yesterday, could
> > > you test current git head?
> >
> > Hi Carl, yes, it was fixed, but as Marton said, there's
> > some work left to be done: it takes a few seconds before
> > it shows the stream. But at least I can use it now.
>
> Doesn't -probesize allow to reduce the waiting time?
>
> Thank you for doing the bisecting, Carl Eugen

	Hi Carl, thanks for helping!

	I tried -probesize but it doesn't seem to reduce the waiting
time. It takes about 7 to 10 seconds before the image starts to update.

	Another problem is that it doesn't detect the audio stream (on
the tablet, using Android and IP Cam Viewer or Live Cam in the iPad I
can get the audio stream).

	Is there some way I can force it to detect the audio stream?
Thanks!

--
Linux 3.6.0: Terrified Chipmunk
http://www.youtube.com/DanielFragaBR