[FFmpeg-user] Multiple Seeks (-ss/-t) in one file

Mr M redpenguinmail at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 03:55:15 CET 2012

Well I understand what you mean.

But I want separate files but in a much more simple way than multiple
-i, -vcodec, etc.

I wanna maybe do something like -ss 00:05:00 -t 01:10:00 -ss 05:04:00
-t 1:10:00 shows.avi shows2.avi or similar.

Basically I want to cut multiple times but only have to do is one
single command, so that if I have something that is like 14 hours, but
I want 4 hours in random spots, I don't have to do 4 separate cuts
with 4 separate commands.